Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Soph's Surgery
This morning my sweet little baby had ear tubes put in. Everything has gone well so far, she is still sleeping and very broken hearted. (sad, sad, sad!) We are grateful everything went well and hope that this was a good option for her. She was so good this morning starving and all. She didn't even cry when the anesthesiologist took her away from Mike and I. She wanted her stethoscope, and could care less about us. After the surgery, I got to go see her and she was sad and chugging apple juice, which she hates!! She didn't notice me by then and wanted more juice. Then they wheeled her to post op and there I could hold her and snuggle her. Mike came in and she was still so sleepy. She would wake up and cry not really knowing why she was feeling so loopy. We eventually got checked out and then went to pick Mimi up from Papa D's work. As we drove home I was so grateful for two healthy kids. That was a very routine surgery and I am so glad to be taking home a healthy baby. A lot of sick kids up there and it is so very sad. Primary Children's is an amazing place and we are so glad we live so close. The house is still napping so I thought I should post while I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Our oldest had tubes put in her ears and it was the best thing we did. She was a different kid afterward; so much happier. I hope Sophia recovers well and has the same great result we did.
(I'm Mike's cousin, we've met, but you may not remember me.) :)
Darn! I wish I knew you were here this morning, I am here at work and I would have come down and visited you. I am glad that all went well.
Loves..
Poor baby! It was so nice to visit with you and your girls the other day. Sorry about the fly by drop in ... but I had to see how you were!
Give Soph a Hug for me:)
So sad! My brother-in-law could've been your anesthesiologist. Was it Dr. Smith? Give her a love from us.
I am so glad it went well and she is ok. It would be so hard to see my baby like that! Give us a call when everyone is feeling better.
I'm so glad everything went well! Give Soph loves from us- if you need anything let us know!
We're glad you got to bring her home healthy and well!
We love you Sophie. I am so glad you won't have to suffer with ear infections anymore. It is so worth it. Love ya all.
:( Give Soph a big kiss from Beau. And me.
How are you guys? I hope all is well.... especially with Sophie. That is really sad to have to put a little baby through surgery! Tell everyone Hi for us.
Hi Aja,
How are you? Your little girls are so cute.
I need to get your email address. My blog is private.
Email me at rossannelundberg@gmail.com
Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment