










My little baby is now one, I really can't believe how fast the time has gone. I really feel like it happened so fast, and I've missed half of it. Sophie has been such a good baby and such a great part of our family. She is so busy crawling, cruising, yelling, talking and smiling. Soph is so independent and will only eat something she can eat herself. she still loves the bath, has really gotten attached to her bea(binky) and has started talking a lot. She can hear clearly now from having her tubes in and can say; momma, dada, babba, ball, apple, turtle, uh oh, bubble, and bye bye. At her 12 month check up she weighed 18.6 and she was 291/2 in. 12% in weight and 75th in height. Not that it means much, I just think it's funny both my girls are tall. We spent her b-day in Disneyland, and had a party when we came home. It was really fun because my mom and dad came and my grandma. We hadn't seen them in awhile and we love it when they visit. Mia especially! She loves papa Rog and gramma Les. These are some pics from our trip and Sophs party



2 comments:
So cute. It looks like Soph had a great birthday. You have such a cute family!!
Disneyland would be the best birthday ever! Great pictures-they make me really want a vacation. I bet Mia loved it!
Post a Comment