Thursday, February 19, 2009











Today as I was cleaning the kitchen I turned around to see this! My Little baby is trying so hard to be a big girl. Very sad for her mom that wants her to stay little a tiny bit longer. I kept taking pictures of her standing up any chance she had.

Here is my update with Sophie, she is 10 months old and a mover. She loves to play with Mia, crawl, climb, stand, yell, and talk! She loves the sippy cup and wants one when sissy does. She is the happiest baby I've ever met and truly an easy baby. In the pictures she has a double ear infection but is happy as can be. She is going to get tubes in soon.:( So I want her to stay little a bit longer, but it's not going to happen. She is truly a JOY! LoVe yOu, SoPhiE








6 comments:

Lebo Family said...

She is so beautiful!! Just like her sister.

Cody and Wendy said...

I can't believe Soph is already standing! WOW!! They grow so fast. She is so cute and you are the cutest mom Aj! What a darling family!!

Gunnell Fam said...

Sophie is getting so big. :) Kaleb has turned from my little baby to my big toddler in a matter of months. Crazy how the time flies!

Tony and Ashley said...

She is getting so big! I feel like you just had her like last week! It's crazy how fast they grow! Thanks again for coming last night- I really do appreciate it-and Macie is sorry for scratching Mia!

Jen McMullin said...

Ti is right there too. He actually took a couple steps the other day and didn't even know it!!! They are growing soooo fast!

How are you?

Julie Knowlton said...

Oh my great goodness. I love your girls incredibly. They are stunning.