We were able to take a nice weekend trip to Disneyland this last weekend, so I thought I would try and do a post. It has been almost a year since the last time I have blogged. For me it is really hard to sit down, re-learn how to post pictures and try and write a few words. I am not a writer so I get a little self conscious about the things I will say.
Anywhoo, we had a fabulous trip. The girls loved it and we did nothing more than eat, sleep and drink Disney! We always love seeing Mandy too, and leave wishing we lived in Cali.
Some MAJOR news btw!!! Roger and Matt have found true LOVE and are both getting married! Matt will marry Coreen Payne on March 18th and Roger is to marry Kimberly Eldredge on the 11th of June. I am so excited for my brothas and can't wait to get some sisters and maybe a Niece or Nephew one day. Love you all and am so excited for you! XOXOXOX



4 comments:
I am glad you guys had a great time!! It looks like fun! I can't wait to take my girls! Keep posting :)
When I think of Disneyland, I think of the Dibbs. Bless you guys. I am truly in love with you, Aja. And I am so excited for Matt and Roger! I can't wait to dance with you at the wedding.
You just motivated me to do two things....try to update my blog and plan a trip to Disneyland.
Fun trip! I haven't seen you guys forever. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment