Mike and I had a really great weekend alone while J&D watched our girls. Friday we went out with Lisa and Scott, and had so much fun. Saturday we shopped in Park City, had dinner in Midway, and saw Oklahoma at the Town Hall. That night we stayed at a great B&B called the Invited Inn. I recommend it to all, very relaxing and romantic. Sunday we had dinner at Jayne and Durell's. The kids did awesome while we were gone and had a good time with their grandparents. Mike happy 30th birthday!! I love you so much! Thanks for everything you do for me, you are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Brock and I need a weekend alone like that. Does J&D take cash?! LOL!
I hope you are doing well. You look great! Mexican anytime soon?
Happy Birthday Mike!!!
What a cute family!! Hope you had a good birthday Mike!
Happy happy Birthday Mike..Welcome to the club.
Post a Comment