Sophie is now six months old, and how fast it has flown by! She is the most darling little thing ever. Mike and I are so lucky to have such an easy going baby. Sophie is so happy and loves to smile and to be talked to. She just started to sit up and is really moving when she is on her tummy on the floor. Last month she got two bottom teeth, and she was a champ! Sophie loves her sister Mia and gets so excited when Mia talks to her and plays with her. She is starting to grow and to get some weight on her. She is weighing 14 lbs. and is 25 1/4 In. She is petite but healthy, we couldn't ask for anything more. I am sad she is growing so fast but I am so excited to learn more about her. We love you Soph!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She is too cute! She seems to be a very happy baby! 2 for 2 on cute girls!
She is so beautiful!! Wow six months. Time does go by so fast.
I can't believe how big she is getting...she is so cute! I'm just glad to see you guys finally updating your blog! We need to get together soon, it's been awhile! Hope you guys are doing well!
Aja..such a beautiful babe. I am so glad that I got to talk to you at the U game and hold Sophie for a little while. Thanks for the pictures.
Your babies are sooo cute. I love the pic of those two in the tub together! I am so glad you have a blog. I can't wait to see more pics!
Love
Jen McMullin
Post a Comment