This week Mia and Soph both had doc. appt's. I scheduled them together and Mike was able to come with me and help. Mia's appt was her 3 year well check. It was very cute, they had her read symbols for her eyes, took her blood pressure and asked her lots of questions. Quite different than the usual but she had fun. She loves Dr. Ring and is always happy to see her. Mia is 29lbs. and she is 37 in. long. skinny and tall.(considering her parents very interesting!)
Soph's appt. was for her 4 month.
Sophie was on target for all the developmental stuff and we are keeping her on her acid reflux med. for now. She weighs 12.4 lbs. and was 23 3/4 in. kinda little but makes sense because she spits up a lot. She is doing so much better now on the medicine and soy formula. She doesn't like mama's goods. Something that was hard for me but now I can see her doing and feeling so much better. Well that's the report, sorry if it was boring but for parents 4 hours away they love this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so glad their appt's went well. Those girls are so cute and we love them so much! We love you guys also. I so glad we are friends. Thanks for the post, I was wondering how it went. Love ya
Hi Aja Baby!
thanks for the update and the cute pix - did you know I can copy them into my computer? That is so great and another added bonus. you are a great mom and I appreciate all the time you take to keep this blog updated. Love u 4-ever!
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment