I can't believe my little girl is 3! This is a crazy thing to me, it has gone by so fast. I love her so much, she is the best,I really could not imagine life without her. She has been a easy kid so far and brought so much joy to Mike and I. I hope she will always know how special she is.
Mia was the first granddaughter on both sides and has made our parents so happy. She is a spoiled little thing because of it, but remains sweet. Her grandparents love her so much and think she is the best thing since sliced bread. Ok, enough gushing. If you're a mom I know you think that of your child too, but I had to gush for a min. So, the party was Sat. Our fam and closest friends came to celebrate. It was a princess theme and right before the party started G.G. gave her a princess dress with the bling. She was so excited, and immediately played the part. She was posing for everyone and trying to be like a princess all night. We had dinner, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. Thank you everyone for coming and for all the wonderful gifts. Mia had a wonderful b-day because of all of you!



1 comment:
What a little pRiNcEsS! Looks like a cute and fun party. Can't believe she is already tHrEE! Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment