

It has been a very different world since our new Sophie has arrived, my almost three year old doesn't pay much attention to her. Today
Sophie is seven weeks old and this morning when I asked Mia if I could take their picture together she happily said"yes!" I was shocked! She hasn't wanted much to do with her sister. Mia was happy to sit by her and even gave her a kiss on the head after we took some shots. I was so excited that Mia might be warming up to her and I had visions of them being
friends forever. Things are getting better every day!!!
7 comments:
Aja or is this Dibb- I love those pics of your girls. I am glad to hear things are getting easier. Your a great mother. Hey we joined the blogging world, ours is hofhinefam.blogspot.com. This should be fun. Sophie looks like Dibber in that pic!! so cute
Your girls are really precious! They are just adorable and they look so sweet. :)
Aja!! I am so happy I've found you! {It's Des, BTW} And I'm so glad that you've started a blog! Congrats on the new little girl...she's adorable! I miss you at Taylor D'Shaw :(
But I hope you're having fun with your girls!
Hey Aja- I hope you don't mind I found your name one Em's blog. Your girls are so cute! How fun to have girls in the house, can't imagine! Love your blog! It's fun keeping in touch through blogs. Have fun with the little ones!
Shari
What little dolls! You guys make cute babies...when's the next? J/K Your doing a great job lil mama!
Hi Aja! I hope its okay that I found your blog through Natalie and Emily's and commenting on it. Your girls are beautiful. It's awesome that our girls are only a couple of weeks apart. I am loving having a girl and doing all the girlie things. I can't imagine having two girls in a row. I would spend way too much on bows and the girl stuff. I'm glad everything went well with Sophia's birth. Love her name by the way. and Mia's.
Aja,
You're girls are adorable. I can't believe how big Mia is. What a cutie. I remember you said she looked alot like Mike but I think she has some of you, too. It's fun to see pictures. We have a blog too if you are interested www.beamovi.blogspot.com
Leslie Beam
Post a Comment