Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mia started Pre School two weeks ago and I am now catching up to put it in the blog. Anywhooo, she goes Tues. and Thurs. mornings and seems to really enjoy it. She doesn't mind us waking her up bright and early to be there on time. She also loves to wear her princess backpack that is almost as big as she is. Here are pics from the first day. Mimi you are so BIG and GROWN-UP!!




2 comments:

Cicely said...

Ok. It is ridiculous how cute your girls are. Mia is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is in pre-school.

I am sad we are leaving and that we didn't get to hangout, but we will have to be blog buddies. I'm glad you vetoed Mike's anti-blogness and have joined us. It makes home seem a lot closer I think.

Anyway, bye friend!

The Syrett's said...

These are the cutest pictures of Mia's first day of pre-school!! How can she be growing up so fast...crazy!!