Hi friend! I didn't even know you had a blog- this is great! I'm pretty sure I will miss you and Hil the most so it's good that I can keep watch over you guys via the interweb.
So, how can your baby already be so pretty? She looks just like Mia. You and Mike have good baby making skills .
I'm sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing. I was sick and Miles was asleep.
Time flies! Can't beleive she is 2 months already. Did you start doing hair yet again? I started school on Tuesday and I love, LOVE it!! Hopefully we'll see ya soon!
We love these pics of baby Sophie! She is such a doll! Also can't believe how big Mia is getting...such a beautiful little family. We miss you guys and love you tons! Good job on your blog girl, especially love the comments about Mike being anti...oh you crack me up!
this is brienne..your girls are sooo cute, It is crazy how we are all grown up. Having a girl is fun but I always feel like she has to be dressed up with a bow on or she looks like Cooper. Boys are so easy cause you can just put a hat on them and out the door. It's great to hear from you.
Hi Aja. This is your fellow spartan Carrie Cook, I saw your blog on Natalie's and wanted to say hi. What a beautiful family you guys are! Best wishes always.
Carrie Cook carriepace@msn.com (my blog is private if you want to view it send me your email)
7 comments:
Hi friend! I didn't even know you had a blog- this is great! I'm pretty sure I will miss you and Hil the most so it's good that I can keep watch over you guys via the interweb.
So, how can your baby already be so pretty? She looks just like Mia. You and Mike have good baby making skills .
I'm sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing. I was sick and Miles was asleep.
ok. I'm done. Peace.
So stinkin cute! I can't believe it has already been 2 months. They just grow up way to fast! Love the pic's!
I absolutely love your family...Mia and Sophie are two of the cutest girls I know!! Love ya!
Time flies! Can't beleive she is 2 months already. Did you start doing hair yet again? I started school on Tuesday and I love, LOVE it!! Hopefully we'll see ya soon!
We love these pics of baby Sophie! She is such a doll! Also can't believe how big Mia is getting...such a beautiful little family. We miss you guys and love you tons! Good job on your blog girl, especially love the comments about Mike being anti...oh you crack me up!
this is brienne..your girls are sooo cute, It is crazy how we are all grown up. Having a girl is fun but I always feel like she has to be dressed up with a bow on or she looks like Cooper. Boys are so easy cause you can just put a hat on them and out the door. It's great to hear from you.
Hi Aja. This is your fellow spartan Carrie Cook, I saw your blog on Natalie's and wanted to say hi. What a beautiful family you guys are! Best wishes always.
Carrie Cook
carriepace@msn.com (my blog is private if you want to view it send me your email)
Post a Comment